Friday, January 14, 2011

Say Hello, to Mr. Muscles


    I recently met a guy. Well Not just  a n y  guy. A super different type of guy.
    Now before you guys (Jersey Girl) get all freakin bent out of shape, there is nothing for you to worry about.  You are a great friend. Thank you for looking out for me.
    BUT

    Me and this "guy" have just been chatting.
    I am very intrigued by him.
    I met him on FB (please hold it down, I hear your concern) "Mr. Muscles"  added me as a friend on FB.

    And
    I accepted, which I don’t normally do with people I don’t know.
    But
    In my defense, we have like a million of the same friends;
    We went to the same High School;
    And
    He knew my younger sister.
    However, in the back of my mind I do wonder why he picked ME?
    For the same reasons I just listed?
    Or
    was it because he saw my profile picture?
    Hmmmmmmmm, that is the BIG question of the day. 
    Would he have still picked me if I had a different photo up?
    I'm sure eventually I will get to the bottom of it.
    So back to what I was gonna say before I had to give everyone the 411 as to why I added someone I didn’t even know, into my “personal” space.
    So, Mr. Muscles and I have been chit chatting.
    He is a very interesting individual.
    What I really like is, He listens to what I have to say, with interest, he always has time to talk to me, he puts the effort into contacting me, unlike someone else I know.
    and I have to add that,
    He is also ohhhhhhh soooo very freakin sexy H O T.
    WTF, I can have eye candy just like everyone else. HA
    No, I’m sorry that’s mean. Hes not eye candy, there’s more to him than just a pretty face. wink wink
    Besides, I always enjoy a stimulating conversation. I like to be challanged during the day.

     or life just gets too damn boring.
    Now I know what you’re thinking, and not just you Jersey Girl. I know there are others out there too that are thinking the same thing.
    I just finally ended the deal with " MR. Big" (and because of the circumstances it has made me a little sad) So that I could focus on my marriage.
    I get it, I  am supposed to be working on my marriage with the sportsman.
    Hello, I have been trying. I have been doing my part. Honest!
    I know you think that since I’m talking to "Mr. Muscles" and
     cause hes freakin HOTTER than hell,
    that I am going to get myself into t r o u b l e.
    I can promise you that is not whats going on here.
    I’m not sure what it is about me, that men find so interesting. I don't look for them. They just find me.
    A good friend of mine recently mentioned something about me sending out pheromones or something. I don’t believe in that kinda crap.
    But for whatever reason I have never had a difficult time meeting or talking to men.
    So back to what I was sayin.
    First of all people please give me some credit, I am a big girl, I am fully aware of what I am doing.
     Which currently is NOTHING but having an intelligent conversation with someone very interesting. Who pays attention to what I have to say.
    Nothing wrong with that.
    I’m not writing about "him" here today, cause I feel guilty or feel the need to explain.
    I’m writing cause he was on my mind this morning and I wanted to share with you, as I do everyday about what is going on in my life.
    Good, bad, and the ugly.
    So you’re more than welcome to give me your feed back.
    Since I know, you will anyways.
    With or without my permission.
    So come on
    give
    it
    to
     me.
    
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/01/say-hello-to-mr-muscles.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment