Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Its in the sheets

    So recently I bought these new sheets.
    They are organic.
    I finally bought them for
     myself.
    I had previously
    suggested them to
    Mr. Big”, who did actually purchase them.
    They are sooooooooooo nice.
    So, I felt like I deserved to have a set myself.
    Everyone should have a set.

    They feel ohhhhh soooo incredible on your skin especially when your nekkid.
    The way it feels when the sheets barely graze my nipples.
    Just thinking about it gives me goose bumps.
    I think maybe I even sleep better.
    Do you believer that?
    Why not? They advertise all the time that a "matteress" will make you sleep better.
    Why not sheets too?
    Don’t tell me that you wouldn’t sleep better
    on a 1000 thread count sheets.
    (these particular sheets are not 1000 thread count, I was just making a point)
    And I am a firm believer in a good night
    sleep. and if I get a little added extra pleasure in there well then so be it.

    I have to say, It is totally vital for me to have at least 8 hours of sleep in order to function every day.
    So if your interested in checking out these
    sexy, slickery, feel good,miracle sheets You can find them at Target.
    I’m sure there are other places to buy them
    but that is where I purchased mine.
    So if you do pick up some, don’t forget to
    tell me what you think.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/01/its-in-sheets.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment