Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Changes for the upcoming year...................

    I have never been big on making any kind of “New Year” resolutions.
    I have always been a firm believer that you should make a change that is realistic, that you know you can stick to for the rest of your life.
    It’s like dieting, don’t start one that you know is not something you can realistically do f o r e v e r.
    It has to be a way of life.
    I work better with setting goals.
    So my goals this NEW 2011 year are:
    -Continue to go to the gym, and not over do it;
    -Save enough money for me to take that trip to New York this fall;
    -Watch less TV, which means recording less on my dvr;
    -Volunteer more;
    -Start painting again;
    -Attempt to sign up for a cooking class;
    -Take some golf lessons;
    Not real exciting but all very realistic for me.
    It's not that I couldn’t set my sights super high on something, it's just I actually want to achieve my goals.
    And I can always add to my list, whenever I want. YEAH!
    Good luck to those of you who also set 2011 goals.
    Much love
    Kittycat

    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/01/changes-for-upcoming-year.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment