Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Sex Book- Things I've learned

    If you have been reading me for awhile you know from an old post that I bought this sex book, with high hopes, as a way to try and mix it up with the sportsman.
    Which I personally got alot from it.
    I think the sportsman actually read it a little or was it the photos he was checking out? I don’t know.
    maybe both.
    But
    As far as it really helping out our relationship. I’m sorry to say that no book is gonna help my marriage. In that department anyways.
    The book was great, and again I did learn alot.
    Honestly, either you get it or you don’t. I’m not saying that the sportsman doesn’t get it, I’m saying that he is just not doing it the way I like it.
    and then there are the complications.
    I'm not sure these things will/or can be changed by just reading a book.
    Which has been super frustrating to me.
    This has been the biggest problem in our relationship for awhile now.
    So much so, which is why I have looked elsewhere.
    To find that one thing I am missing.
    I know alot of you disapprove.  I also know sex isn’t everything.

    I have heard that many times from many people.
    But
    I have to say that it is a damn big part of a relathionship.

    Im not writing today about how I have been a cheater, but more about the expectations of a book.  It did not save my relationhip but it did have alot of really good informational type stuff in it.
    So my final review about this book is that
    I expected too much out of it. 
    I have only myself to blame.
    but
    That doesnt mean
     I wouldnt still recommend it to others.
    Just sayin...........
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/01/sex-book-things-i-learned.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment