Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Quirky Kittycat


    So I’m pretty sure e v e r y o n e
    has just a little bit of OCD in them.
    Even ME!
    Honestly, I don’t think I’m all that “particular”.
    Until I watch some shows (like Monk) with someone who truly has it and then it makes me think of all the things that I am kinda
     w e i r d about.
    The more I think about it the more I think I might be just a tad bit strange. No ones perfect though right?
    So I decided to make a list, of all the things that I’m weird about.  Of course after making the list I then felt even more defective.  Now I’m thinking that maybe I should not have made that freakin list.
    With all these “issues” does that mean I should be on medication?  It’s not that any of my issues, are really all that bad. But maybe it might help. Not sure. but then that goes back to my anxiety issues. I cant freakin win here.
    So anyways here is my list:
    -All my clothes in my closet are placed in there by color. All reds are together, all blues, all blacks, and so on so forth; No big deal right. If they get out of order I don’t freak out or anything. I also hang up all the soccerboys clothes the same way, by color.
    -I am a super germ freak; not as bad now but in the beginning when I was first diagnosed, back then I was over the top.  Which isn’t good. In the end, all it does is stress you out which is b a d for your health. However, I still will not sit down on a public toilet seat. Ewwwwwwww
    -At night I am obsessed with checking all the doors to make sure they are locked;
    I don’t sleep well cause I’m always getting up and making the rounds to check the locks. I think it comes from when I lived alone in California.
    -I never let my gas tank get below a ½ tank; I’ve always be afraid of running out of gas and being stranded somewhere.
    -I count to myself before I sit down on the toilet seat; 1, 2, 3. Not sure why. I think it was something I got from an anti-anxiety book.  I’m not saying that going to the bathroom stresses me out or anything. Just a habit I got into.
    -I won’t drink pop from a can, and before I pour it in a glass I have to wash the top off first;  Do you know how many peoples hands and dirty things come across the tops of those cans? Ewwwwwwww
    I am sure there are more I just can't think of them right now.
    So do these things make me defective? Or bad "relationship material"?
    I don’t think so, everyone has defects. Right?
    Some small, some big. 
     I don’t think I am too different than the average person.
    So tell me, do any of you have
    little quirks that you keep secret?
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/01/quirky-kittycat.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment