Thursday, January 13, 2011

Girls day out

    Since this last week was my b i r t h d a y,
    the tattoo girl and I made plans to go to the spa.
    (Yes I celebrated my birthday all freakin week long, isn't that what your supposed to do?)
    I used to make time, for the spa at least once every couple of months.
    I can honestly say that I have not been once in the 2010 year.
    SO very very sad.
    To go without a full body massage .
    Now,
    I have been to the spa for other things. Hee Hee
    But,
    There is nothing like having your body massaged all over, for a  w h o l e freakin hour.
    I think everyone should allow them selves the time to go at least once a year. It is like no other pampering. 
     I know it is kinda expensive,
    but
    You deserve it!
    Even men can go, and not just for a "Happy Ending".
    Got it!
    The sportsman and I have had a "couples" massage before. He got the sports massage where they do a  d e e p  tissue rub (too much for my little body)
    I just got a regular massage.
    I really enjoy the one they do with HOT stones.
     Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    The tattoo girl and I are just getting the "regular" one this time,
    it’s really more about the time we will be spending together.
    Mother and daughter. 
    Sometimes you just need that.
    So, I’m curious,
    how many of you out there allow yourself the time to go
    and be pampered on a regular basis?
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/01/girls-day-out.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment