Thursday, January 6, 2011

My new jeans and the "O"

    So, I recently bought a new pair of jeans.
    Did you know, that they have like a million different freakin styles to choose from these days? Yes! A million.
    Who knew, there would be such a large choice. Not me. I guess since I don't buy new jeans on a regular basis I wasn't aware.
    So, you can pick from, the boyfriend, the daydreamer, the Vencie, the Cali flare, the laguna skinny, and the oceanside super skinny (those are just from one store).

    I mean who comes up with these names?
    Cause I am pretty sure my new pair should be called the “all day orgasm” jean.
    I really shouldn’t have to explain to you why I picked this name,
     but I will.
    Just for you slow  folks out there.
    These particular jeans, rub right on my “special sweet spot”, you know my "va jay jay". 
    Now, I am beginning to wonder if they weren’t made this way on purpose. You know, to sell more jeans.
    Is it cause they ride so  l o w? That causes this reaction.
    Since the seam of the jeans rubs right there on the “G” spot?
    I swear everytime I wear them , It totally turns me on.
    I mean who wouldn’t want to buy a pair of these, if they guranteed an orgasm every time you wore them?
    It’s like my own special toy in my pants.
    For those of you who see me out, NOW you know why I smile all the time, when I have jeans on.
    Cause I am super HAPPY!
    Now I bet you wanna know
    which pair it is
    that provides
    this special treat don’t ya?
    (insert evil grin here)
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-new-jeans-and.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment