Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Random Things I think/know/question


    1. I really like the saying " Are you freaking serious"?

    2. My chiuhuahua has been to the vet & doctor more than any persons pet I have ever known.

    3. My kids were closer when it was just the 3 of us.

    4. I want to know what the heck was up with the freakin bees this summer?  I know there is something going on!!!!

    5.  I have a really tiny car, but for some reason I don't feel small when I'm driving it.

    6.  I read alot of great authors, but vary rarely remember what I read. Which means I can read them muliple times.

    7.  I want to know if all those ppl who are on reality shows, really think it has helped their lives for the better.

    8.  I pray everyday, and I know God is listening to me.

    9.  Why do they sell pesticides that are suppose to take care of your "bug" problem, only to take it off the market years later, claiming it to be hazardous to your health?

    10.  Do it yourself projects never really work out as well as, if you had just paid a professional to do it. Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2009/11/random-things-i-thinkknowquestion.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment