Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Packages

    I know someone who loves to get packages.
    Now I'm sure you are thinking, well hell who doesn’t like to get packages in the mail. R i g h t?
    But
    There is a difference  between getting a package that’s for you and just the enjoyment of opening anyones package. 
    It’s a good thing I never order anything I might be embarrased by. 
    Since the majority of time all packages have been opened before I even get freakin home.
    Did I say, someone in my household has a “thing” about opening packages.
    Now, I never really thought anything about it when this person was “younger”, because all little kids love to get things in the mail.
    It is very exciting. No?
    That’s one of the reasons I send my 5 year old nephew cards and stickers in the mail on a regular basis. It makes him happy.
    I'm all about happiness people.
    Sooooo, this person at my house loves to open packages.  So, in order to get packages you have to order shit. Which we do all the freakin time.
    For the most part, it's items that we need. 
    And
    then theres the shit we don’t really need.
    I honestly hate to order shit on-line.
    But I do it for this “special” person. 
    Also did I mention that half of this crap, this person really doesn’t even need but
    we order it anyways.
    All I got to say is this person better get themselves a really good freakin job. Otherwise they will never be able to afford to live out on their own.
    Unless they expect me to continue to purchase shit even after they move out.
    Seriously that’s not a possibility is it? Are you freakin kidding me?
    So do you think this is a strange habit?
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/02/packages.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive