Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I scream, You scream, We ALL scream for Ice Cream

    I know we are not there yet,
    BUT..................
    My wishing it were so, w i l l make it come quiker. Right?
    I need for warm weather and sunshine to get here.  I know most people are equally tired of the winter crap, but I am different. (Ha, Ha no smartass comments necessary)
    I have never been a cold weather person. Then when I was dianosed with Lupus, the winter time became even worse for me.

    I love the summer time, cause I love to eat ice cream.  I really prefer homemade ice cream
    But...................
    I will buy it from the store too.
    I really like the old school orange push ups, drum sticks and oh yeah chocolate chip peppermint ice cream.All so very Y u m m y.
    These are the first things I think of when I think of summer.
    Well, along with Iced tea, coconut sunscreen and well fresh cut grass.
    I guess I am mostly about scents. I have one of those noses that smell everything. No matter how light the scent.
    My nose can pick it up.
    Which sometimes is not all that pleasant.
    Anyways, not to get off the path here of summer time, I just need it to hurry and be warmer.
    I can tell you that my water bill has been a lot higher over the winter. Since I get so cold I have to take a hot bath to warm up my bones. Every night.
    Even though I keep my house temp set at 74.
    Yes, I know ppl tell me that is just plain crazy.
    But I just can’t be cold people.
    So what are the things you're
    looking forward to this spring?

    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-scream-you-scream-we-all-scream-for.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive