Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lollapalooza Kittycat Style

    Soooooooo you know how I was supposed to take this trip to New York this summer.
    Well…………………………
    Things have changed. SO change in plans
    Now I think I am going to go to the Lollapalooza in Chicago instead.
    I love music.  Alot.
    It just seems like a perfect vacation for me.
    Plus when I went to Chicago before with the tattoo girl, to tour the art school we didn’t have much time to see all that there is to see.
    Plus Lollapallooza is before school starts.  I wouldn’t feel right being gone during school.
    Besides soccer season is in the fall and I can’t miss any of the soccerboys games.
    So Ive been on line checking out hotels and stuff.
    Im excited, August isnt that far off.
    Anyone have any hotel suggestions? Anyone been there or live there?
    I promise to post photos of my trip. For sure



    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/02/lollapalooza-kittycat-style.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive