Sunday, February 6, 2011

BIG L o v e

    Let me just say up front that I am not knocking this type of lifestyle.
    It's just not for me.
    So I've been watching the HBO series “Big Love”.
    Have you seen or heard of it?
    Last year was the first year I started watching it.  With the recommendation of a good friend who lives in Utah.


     
    And
    After 1 show it peaked my interest enough that I continued to watch it.  Even though I did not go back and watch all the previous seasons. (I know shame on me.) I just didn’t the have time, I already have a full DVR. (Yes, I have been told I watch way too much freakin TV).
    So anyways, what peaked my interest in watching a show about a polygamist ...............
    I want to understand why any woman would want to share her husband, with anyone much less M A N Y women.
    I am not the type that likes to share. 
    That doesn’t mean I don’t “play” well with others.  It just means I don’t want my guy stickin it to every hot piece of ass he runs into.
    So, as I watch this show each week, I am just dumb founded as to why a woman would be ok with her husband sticking his dick in multi other women each week.
    Then coming back to her after that.  I don’t think I could perform well with that in the back of my mind.  It would make me feel not so special.
    And what if he finds one wife is a better fuck than another. 
     Do you get less "fuck" time? Do you get skipped in the rotation? 
    Then there is the baby thing. They all have lots of kids.  That totally is not cool with me.  I love the kids I have but having that many would probably send me over the freakin edge.
    Besides, I am too much of a take charge kinda gal for that kind of lifestyle/religion.  I know that most religions say that you are suppose to please and do all for your man.
    Hey, I don’t have a problem pleasing my man, but not cause someone says I have to do it.
    Now I do get the part about family, and having many wifes to unite in taking care of the house and family.  But, to be honest if you didn’t have sooooo many freakin kids and people you wouldn’t need the extra help. Am I freakin wrong here?
    So, I continue to watch this show, to understand the reason behind peoples life choices.
    I compare them to mine.
    Right or wrong, everyone has to live with the choice they have made.
    Am I right or what?

    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/02/big-l-o-v-e.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive