Friday, February 4, 2011

LURKERS


    Not too long ago was National Delurker day.
    Which I personally think is a freakin awesome day.

    I know and accept that there are alot of "Lukers" out there who read my blog.

    You stop by read, but never comment.

    and I'm cool with that.

    What I don't like is those who like to leave nasty hurtful comments (honestly if you don't like what I have to say, you can always go somewhere else- no harm, no foul)

    So in some way "Lurkers" are kinda cool.

    I get that I don't always write about the most
    interesting stuff h e r e. and
    I sometimes don't use the best grammer.
    but h e l l o

    1) it's MY blog and  2) I only write about the shit thats going on in my life.
    and
    I'm really not all that fucking interesting.
    R e a l l y.
    I do love for people to come HERE and comment.
    To express their opinions about the things I write about.
    Its no secert that I am a pretty open person, so I accept the good / bad of what peoples opinions are.
    but
    I have to say that
     I don't share everything
    that happens in my life here.

    There are still alot
     of things I keep private.
    There are alot of areas I don't talk about.
    I don't talk about my JOB, my husbands job, my daughters job or my sons job. I very rarely talk about my sister, my mom, or my dad. I don't share where I live.
    I don't share photos of my face or of my family.
    I went anonymous long long ago,
     ALL for good reason.

    So in a way you really don't know all that much about me.
    Except for the things I want to share with you.
    Now I'm just rambling.

    So I would love for you to share when you stop by to read.
    I think it would be awesome.
    So feel free.
     To share your thoughts and opinions here. Constructively
     of course.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/02/lurkers.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive