Wednesday, February 16, 2011

M, R, and gotta love her Mini M

    Names have been protected in todays blog, for obvious reasons.  I'm sure you can still get the point I'm trying to make here.

    I know you all L O V E  when I talk about MY dogs and since I haven't done that in awhile I will update you today on how they are doing. Yippie, aren't you sooooo freakin excited. YAY!
    So my daughters dog “M” who if you remember is dumber than a box of rocks doesn’t live with me anymore. 
     "M" left when my tattoo girl moved out three months ago.
    Now initially "R" and "Mini M" were sad when "M" left.
    Then after oh, I don’t know a hour or so they were all happy and shit again.
    But
    Poor little "M" was super lonely, you know in an apartment all day long with out her buddies.
    In order to cheer "M" up we started to have doggie “play dates”.
    Isn’t that nice.  It really is. All the dogs get to play together for a short period of time (just long enough for them to remember why "M" annoyed them) and then she heads back to the tattoo girls apartment.
    "R" the wiener l o v e s  to play with "M", but "Mini M", well not so much.
    In all honesty "Mini M" is quit the little bitch. She is a chihuahua after all.
    Not known for being so friendly.
    But I love her anyways.
    This time before the visit, I was super smart and made sure I went thru the house before "M" arrived and picked up all items that I know she loves to chew up.
    Since winter started "M" has chewed up approx. 5 pairs of gloves/mittens, 2 of Mini M"s toys and 1 of "R" toys, a moneky protein bar.
    And that was just at our house.  At the tattoo girls house "M" has chewed up a lot of pens, and several chapsticks.
    Now you don’t have tell me how horrible these things are for the health and welfare of this dog. I mean come on do you think we leave this shit out on purpose. It’s more like trial and error.
    I guess we should feel lucky that she doesn’t prefer to chew up underwear. Right? That would be nasty.
    We are so freakin Lucky that each time it’s something new. Geezum!
    I do feel sorry for her; she is over all a good dog.  And she is couped up all day long in an apartment all by her lonesome.
    So I’m ok with her still coming over on the occasional doggie visit.
    Besides when she visits it means I get to see my tattoo girl, even if its so she can do her laundry and stock up on some food.
    I wrote about my dogs today cause a good friend of mine recently lost his dog.  Well, he thinks someone took her. This friend had his dog for a long time, it was like family to him.
    Which is very sad, and it made me think about how important my dogs are to me.
    SO
    Sacrifices people
    It's all good
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/02/m-r-and-gotta-love-her-mini-m.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive