Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Friends- Going the Distance

    I am writing about this today cause
     I have to cut someone loose.
    and its not an easy thing to do.
    I know I talk alot about friends.
    Here
    That’s mostly cause friendship
    means alot to me.
    I don’t have a super huge group of friends
    but
    I do have a small core group that I would do
    a n y t h i n g   for.
    I also have many acquaintances.
    You have to be super special to be in my "core group" of friends.
    I have said it a million times before, I have fucking trust issues. 
    That is the biggest reason for why, I don’t allow more people into my life.

    I am 100% dedicated when it comes to being a friend.
    But
    I also expect to be treated the same way. It’s a 50/50 deal.
    I get that sometimes you have to give a little more.
    Sometimes there are things in ones life that require you to carry more of the load.
    And I’m ok with that for a short time.
    but when it starts to be 90/10 all the god damn time,
    I am freakin O U T!
    I have a couple of friend’s right now, that I feel as if I’m carrying the whole fucking friendship.
    So that’s when I say I gotta cut them the hell loose. 
    Why should I be the “good” friend all the time and allow the other person to walk all over me or use me?
    Does it sound like I expect too much out of a friend?
    I don’t think I do.
    It’s all really fucking simple.

    *You put the effort into contacting me! I shouldnt be the one always calling or texting you;
    *If we make plans to go to lunch,   don’t leave me sitting there for 20 min waiting for you to show;
    *If we make plans to go to out, don’t cancel on me at the last freakin minute;
    *I expect that you ask about MY life or how I'M doing, and not always me asking how your doing;
    I’m important too.
    I get it, that life gets fucking busy.
    People have lives, kids, and families of their own. 
    Hello, so do I .
    and yet I can still manage to be there, care, and ask how your doing.
    What the fuck? Don’t I deserve the same?
    Thank you to all of you who are a good friend to me,
    and to those who aren’t,
    Well you are offically CUT OFF!
    Don’t say I didn’t try and warn you.
    You were just too busy 
     to notice the warning.
    See ya
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/02/friends-going-distance.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive