Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Three D

    What the heck is up with all the damn 3D movies lately?

    It seems like the movie market has been flooded with them.

    I mean seriously, considering the cost of movies now-a-days and then you add a little extra for the 3D part. WTF?


    On top of that you’re required to wear a stiff card board thingy on your face for over an hour. Just so you can get the “3Deffect. Come on, is that really fun? Some how I think not. Considering most movies today are at least an hour and a half long.

    Does it make the movie experience that much better? Really? $13 dollars worth of better? I just don’t get it. What is going on with the movie industry right now where they think that every movie that comes out needs to be made into a freakin 3D movie?

    Honestly, I go see a lot of movies more so than the average person and not just one particular type. I go see all movies action, horror, romance, and some kid movies.

    So I feel like I have a sufficient back ground in this arena to be able comment about this.

    Don't get me wrong, I’m not knocking the movies/story lines themselves, but more the 3D part. Can’t the movie still be good without it having to be made in 3D?

    Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

    I can't be the only one that feels this way? Does anyone else out there find it strange odd abnormal freakin insane that this is occurring? Or is it just me?
    Am I missing something here?
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/02/three-d.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment