Thursday, February 18, 2010

Nosey Freakin Nancy

    You know how sometimes there is information out there that hasn’t been shared with you?

    There’s a reason for that.

    What that means, is its private and none of your fucking business.

    So stopping trying to find it out and move on.


    You know I used to have this neighbor that lived next door when I was growing up, mostly during my high school years. My mom called called her “Nosey Nancy”. Yes her real name was Nancy. She was the type of person that was always staring out her windows checking out what everyone else was doing. I heard a rumor once that she knew everything that was going on our street. My thought to that was who freakin cares.

    Now whether that was true or not, We will never know. Since she is no longer with us, she died a couple years back.

    There was this one time at my parents house I had a party. It was while my parents were at the lake. "Nosey Nancy" kept looking out that little window of hers the whole night.

    I thought for sure I was busted. Funny thing is she never said a damn thing to my parents about it. Which really surprised the hell out of me.  However, I’m pretty sure she told about a million other ppl all about it.

    She wasn’t just “Nosey Nancy” but she was also known as a “Chatty Cathy”. Let me break it down for you, that means not only was she into everyone’s business but then she had to share it with the entire neighborhood, laymans terms for that is a “Gossip”.


    There are two kinds of ppl who gossip. There are the types that are out to hurt you by spreading rumors, and then there are the types who have really pathetic lives and they go around sharing information about ppl they hardly know just to make themselves feel important.

    Let me just tell you how I feel about ppl who gossip.
    ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?

    Stay out of my freakin business.
    You don’t want to mess with me.
    I’m all bull
    and
     you will for sure
    get the freakin horns.
     
    You have been warned.
    Now can’t we all just get along and love one another?

    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/02/nosey-freakin-nancy.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment