Thursday, February 18, 2010

GLOW in the Dark

    Ok, so I shower in the dark.

    Oh, come on what’s with the judging people? Who doesn’t shower in the dark? I think there is probably a lot of ppl who do it, you just don’t know about it.



    It’s the most relaxing thing ever. It gives you that little extra time to wake up.

    So while I was in the shower this morning, the lid to my damn conditioner bottle fell off onto the floor. This alone can delay my shower time by 10 minutes. So here I am feeling around with my toes, since I can’t freakin see anything.

    When all of a sudden it comes to me. A flash of genius. Someone should make glow in the dark shampoo and conditioner bottles. It’s bad enough when I shower that I am not 100% sure some ok most mornings if I have put on the shampoo or conditioner first. Lets be serious here for a sec does it really matter which one goes on first?



    For real people, if they can make things like glow in the dark condoms, they can make shampoo/conditioner bottles glow in the dark. I really want to know who needs a glow in the dark condom? What kind of ppl uses those? The ones doin it in a closet? I thought it was all part of the pleasure/fun thing to just feel your way thru it while putting one on? Who actually needs to see while doin it?

    Ok, so back to my idea. I also think while “they” are at it, “they” should also make razors and body wash that glows also.

    Yes I realize it is my choice to shower in the dark.But don't knock it till you have tried it, is all I'm sayin.


    I wonder who I should contact with my great idea? I know there has to be at least one company out there who would jump on my idea. Wasn’t there a show on TV about inventors or something? I don’t really want to make these items myself so to speak, I just want the money$ for coming up with the genius idea is all.

    So what do you think people?
    Would you buy glow in the dark shower products,
    if they were available to you?

    You can be honest here.

    I can take it.



    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/02/glow-in-dark.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment