Monday, February 15, 2010

From the mouth of Twisted Sister, What do you wanna do with your life???

    I recently changed my profile, and also added a photo of myself.



    The reason behind my recent change is, your profile is supposed to be a short blub about yourself. The biggest problem with that is ONE, I am ever changing and TWO there just isn’t enough room for me to say everything needed to get the full effect of who I am.








    I know WTF , does anyone really care about the “personal” stuff about me.


    So whatever, I thought if anyone does really did give two shits the first step should be adding a photo. So that people can put a face with a blog name.
    On the scale of 1-10 of importance, I get it a photo of me is not really all that important.


    So then I thought maybe on a regular basis I could change my profile description, to state my current frame of mind? Yes? No? I’m still undecided on that one.


    Moving right along then I thought what the heck I should just give people a quick list of the freakin key points about who I am.


    Who am I?
    I am the women behind the “blog” so to speak.
    So here is a quick overview of “ME”.


    • I am a soccer mom, but not in the true sense of the word, but I do play ”the game”;
    • To say I have an issue with germs is an over statement in monumental proportions;
    • I go to church, I read the bible, but I am just as much of a sinner as the next person. I’m not afraid to admit that and I am a work in progress;
    • I drive too fast (ask anyone who has seen me on the road, so you should seriously watch out);
    • I have a potty mouth. Not as bad as a sailor but I once was married to one;
    • I spend ungodly amounts of money on soccer shit, and hardly anything on myself;
    • I don’t allow enough quality time with my husband, how we have managed to make it to 8 years I have no flippin idea;
    • I am obsessed insane with working out;
    • I have colored my hair since I was in H.S. to cover up grays;
    • I spend more time/energy being pissed off about things that are out of my control, than I spend being happy;
    • Loyalty is #1 super important to me, you break it and you’re forever banished from my life. Words to live by;
    • I hold grudges for a really long time. Yes, I am fully aware that this is not very Christian like behavior;
    • Which brings me to my perverted side. The recent FB quiz I took said that I was into Whips and Chains. Seriously? That’s a new one to me. Gee, you learn so much about yourself by taking those quizzes.


    So to wrap it up, in a condensed version. I am a strong, kinky, bitchy, potty mouth of a soccer mom, who you will never know my true hair color, but if you’re my friend I will forever have your back. Final, but not least important
    please do not touch my shit if you haven’t washed your hands!

    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/02/from-mouth-of-twisted-sister-what-do.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment