Friday, February 19, 2010

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty

    Do you know what a shaved pussy cat looks like? Better yet do you know what it costs to shave a cat?

    Well, everyone you can see it right here on my blog. 

    This is my moms cat sofie. She has ringworm
    Can you see all the nasty shit fungus on her back? Cause that is what ring worm is, a freakin fungus.
    I know your thinking that is completely disgusting right? Well I'm thinking the cats new "shave" job makes her look like one badass cat.

    Look at that tale. I bet she could open up one big can of whoop ass on you with that tale and of course she is related to me, so you should seriously watch yourself.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/02/here-kitty-kitty-kitty.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment