Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Waffel much?

    Now let me add this disclaimer, I am not a big fan of relationship commitments.



    I however am true to my word. When I give you my word on something.
    You can count on me!


    I just don’t deal well with the waffeling of others .


    Call it what you like, willy nilly, wavering, flip flop, beat around the bush, put off, sidestep, or flounder.


    They all mean the same fucking thing. Non-committal.


    I really really h a t e that.

    With me things are cut and dry/ Black or white.


    I'm not saying this is right but this is how I view things.
    This is ME.
    So when I make plans with someone to do something ,
    I want to know the when and where.
    Not a ho -hum reply.
    I am all about being clear on information.  It’s either a yes or a no.


    Even though I give a maybe here and again. If you have read me for very long you know that me saying “maybe” is really my nice way of saying NO.


    I also don’t think being non-committal in a relationship is the same thing. In my opinion if you have said up front your not into committing to any one person. Then you have given a definate answer. There is no waffeling there.


    I have a friend that waffels all the time. It drives me crazy. But I still love her anyways.


    Do you know anyone who is a waffler?


    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/08/waffel-much.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive