Monday, August 9, 2010

It's Sharing Shit Day- So come join in the fun!


    So I borrowed this from Christjolu at Tales from my head, since she said I could!

    And
    Caues I am in a question answering kinda mood today.
    I just feel like sharing.









    SO here we go.............................................

     
    1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing that you thought about?...
    My Driven Desire to succeed

    2. Do you miss anyone right now?
    Most definately Y E S

    3. If you could move anywhere else, would you? 
    Back to California

    4. If you could choose, what would your last meal be?
    fried chicken and mashed potatoes- My fav, but I never eat it cause its too fattening.

    5. What famous person, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with?
    Andy Garcia- He is sexy no matter what age he is.

    6. What was the last book you read?
    Sizzling Sixteen- I love to laugh.

    7. What was the last movie you watched?
    The Runaways

    8. What was the last song you heard?
    Godsmack, Awake

    9. What’s your dream vacation?
    Anywhere there is no stress and a beach with warm weather.

    10. What is the next trip you’ll take?
    Hopefully to New York

    11. Did you ever go to camp?
    Yes, and got kicked out. (church camp)

    12. Have you ever been in love?
    Yes, and got my heart broken- I'm beginning to think its way freakin over rated.

    13. What do you want to know about the future?
    When I will die

    14. Where is your best friend?
    Just an email away.

    15. How is your best friend?
    Awesome

    16. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
    My sportsmans mother

    17. What does your last text message say?
    I'm OUT- Sad : (

    18. What are 3 things you’ve always wanted to do, that you still plan to accomplish?
    Go back to school and take some more art classes
    Buy a new camaro
    Learn how to ride a motorcycle

    19. What is one thing you’ve learned from your parents?
    Be consistant

    20. What is one thing you hope to teach your own children?
    To love who you are, or no one else can.

    Feel free to snag this .
    Cause I'm all about sharing people.



     
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/08/it-sharing-shit-day-so-come-join-in-fun.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive