Tuesday, August 10, 2010

One of a Kind

    There are times in your life that you come across things that are

    One of a kinds”.


    It could be a relationship. It could be a breath taking view. It could be an automobile. It could be a feeling about something or someone.

    Whatever it is, it is hard to ever forget or want to leave that moment.


    Some people would say that it’s better to have encountered this, at least once in your life vs to have never had the opportunity at all.

    I am somewhat conflicted in my opinion on this.

    It’s all good if you get to keep this “One of a kind”.
    How freakin awesome is that?
    But
    If it is something that is a once in a life time thing, and then, all you have left are your memories. Not the real thing.
    Well now, I don’t see how that’s better.

    It’s better to be tortured by never getting it again? Left with only memories and photos?

    If you never had it then you would never know what you were missing.

    Sometimes I struggle with experiecing things vs staying inside my protective box.

    Funny since I always push the sportsman to come outside of his box.

    But isn’t that most everyone? It’s easier to stay within your comfort level.

    I suppose it depends on the risk envolved and if it is worth taking it or not.
    Am I just rambling now?
    Honestly, I am not really sure where I was going with this.


    Other than I have come across MYOne of Kind” and I will enjoy it until my time is up.

    No Regrets.
    So whats your thought on embracing,
    “One of kinds”?
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/08/one-of-kind.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive