Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Green Beans, Is where it's at baby!

    I know who the hell thinks “Green Beans” are awesome? And who the hell would write about them? Um,



    Me, Me, Me!

    Everyday for lunch I have ½ a turkey sandwhich, on 7 grain wheat bread. That’s it. Nothing else. I also have a mini can of green beans. (cold) and a small cup of cottage cheese. Y U M


    Doesn’t that sound like an awesome lunch? I know your thinking freakin boring right?


    That’s alright, I'm about to fill you in on why you should be eating them everyday.


    Here is why Green beans are the best.

    Where you aware that you can eat all the green beans you freakin want and not put on a pound? Not only are they super low in calories, they are loaded with all kinds of important nutrients.


    Vitamin K, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Manganese, fiber, potassium, iron,and folate. They are a good source of omega 3, niacin, copper, riboflavin, calcium, protein, thiamin, magnesium, and phosphorus.


    Vitamin K provides 122% of the daily allowance in just one cup.

    Did you know that a deficiency in Vitamin K, can cause heavy menstrl periods, gastrointestinal bleeding, nose bleeds, anemia, gum bleeding, prolonged clotting times, easy brusing, calcification of soft tissue, easy fractures, hemotomas and osteoporosis.


    That is some scary shit. Who knew Vitamin K was so freakin important?

    So shame on all of you who make fun of me everyday for eating my lovely Green Beans!I’m sure you’re wondering why I know all this shit about green beans? Research Baby! And Cause with my Lupus I have a Vitamin K deficiency.


    I will say it again, You have to be your own advocate when it comes to your health.


    Few foods compare to Green Beans in their number of helpful nutrients.


    One would think that with me being the kind of person that likes a lot change in my life, that I would get really freakin ass bored with eating this same lunch every single day.


    NOPE, not the case.

    The fact that I have lost weight is just one of the incentives. Besides, who doesn’t want all those freakin awesome nutrients?


    and

    Green Beans really do taste g r e a t!
    You should sooooo give them a whirl.

    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/08/green-beans-is-where-it-at-baby.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive