Monday, August 2, 2010

The Man Cave- Sportsman Style

    Everyone has heard of them. You know that you have.



    They truly only exist in the homes of men that are married.


    Since lets be freakin honest, If you’re a guy and you live alone, you can make every freakin room in your house a “Man Room” if you really wanted to.


    And


    I have seen it done!


    So I decided that it was time that the sportsman have his own room for manly type stuff.( not that him sleeping in the spare bedroom for a year now doesn’t already scream man cave)


    I get it that men need to have “their” space and I am more than willing to give it to him.


    First things first, I had to get in there and box up all of the soccerboys crap. Did I mention that the soccerboy has two rooms full of his shit. Or should I say 1 room and a full freakin basement. Just Absolutely ridiculus.


    After that I was thinking that I would move the bigger tv , the computer, all of his KU stuff in the room. Any thoughts on how the sportsman might feel if I draw a mural of a Jayhawk on the wall? Tearing up a MU Tiger? Hmmmmmm


    I’m thinking he might just really like that.


    Other than that, I am at loss. What else is supposed to be in a man room, to make it well, “Manly”?


    A mini fridge? Snacks? A stack of good movies? Music? Neon Lighting? a Bar?


    If I leave it up to the sportsman it will never become a “man room”. Just not on the top 5 things list the sportsman wants to do on his weekends off. He prefers to relax.

    Notice in this photo above there is a nice motorcyle. Im still working on him. (insert sly grin here)


    Anyone out there know what else
     I am supposed to put in this room?

    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/08/man-cave-sportsman-style.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive