Monday, August 2, 2010

Tingling -Burning- Throbbing Sensation- You all know what it is............

    Come on people, get your minds out of the gutter.

    It's most definately NOT an STD!!!

    It’s the freakin simple things in life people.
    That can make someone happy.


    I think sometimes people just try too hard for happiness. Don’t you agree?


    Something that personally makes me really happy is Cinnamon.

    It may be just one of my favorite things but, it is definitely on the top of that list.


    I love the taste and smell of cinnamon.
    Y U M.
    It's like a tiny explosion inside your mouth.

    However it’s not nearly as good as an orgasm.

    I will never forget when we were kids we use to make our own cinnamon sticks.


    I assume that you can't get sick from eating too much cinnamon. Can you? I sure the hell hope not.


    Just thinking about cinnamon right now gives me goose bumps all over my body, I love it that much.


    I also have some lip plumper that is cinnamon flavored. I didn't buy it for the plumper part but more so cause it smelled like cinnamon. I just love how it makes my lips feel.

    It has this burning tingling sensation. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.
    It feels so good.

    I think I might just be a tad bit obsessed with it. I am not sure which I l o v e more, peanut butter or cinnamon.


    Since with peanut butter you can smear it all over anything. Of course , if you wanted to you can smear cinnamon all over things too.


    If you have a creative mind that is.

    So what simple things
    Make you, have a
    ahhhhhhhhhh
    happy moment?


    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/08/tingling-burning-throbbing-sensation.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive