Monday, April 12, 2010

Under the BED

    I have to say that I have not sleep well in days.



    Did I mention that my little dogs do not like to eat dog food out of a bowl? They prefer it to be on the freakin floor. Even when I put it in the bowl, they scratch it out onto the floor. I know you’re thinking what does thi s have to do with the price of tea in China, right?


    Everyone knows I sleep alone. Since my sportsman refuses to go to the doctor for his snoring. So the other night I woke up at 2:30 for whatever reason . Who the hell knows. I did not sit up or get out of bed. I just grabbed the remote to change the TV to a different channel to watch until I fell back asleep.


    As I lay there, I hear this noise. It is the exact sound the dogs make when they are crunching on their little doggie food. So I sit straight up and sramble to the edge of the bed to look. 1) the chihuahua is in her kennel at night and 2) the other two other dogs are shut in other rooms down the hall.


    So as I look all around the floor (while I stay on the freakin bed) I see
    n o t h i n g. Which then scares the shit out of me. I was so hoping to see that one of the dogs had gotten out. (I know I was not dreaming it. )You also have to understand I watch A LOT of scary movies. Therefore, I am always thinking the worst in a scary situation.


    I then turn down the volume on the remote, so I can hear everything. I lay there for what seemed like hours. Never hearing it again. I was by no means going to look under the freakin bed. Hello!!! Don’t you watch any scary movies? You NEVER look under the bed and well also, I have so much shit under there you would never be able to see anything wtihout taking everything out from under the bed. That was so not gonna happen at 3am.


    At this point I am obviously awake. I have layed down; I have the covers pulled clear up to my neck. I am sweating my ass off. My thoughts are, what if it’s a rat/mouse? No biggie right? Wrong it is a huge freakin deal. I am not scared of a mouse but, what if I fall asleep and the damn thing climbs up on my bed? What the heck? What if it bites me? So I layed there for ev er. Wide-awake. Until I was not awake anymore. I finally crashed from being so tired and stressed.


    The next morning I tell my sportsman about it. As you can guess, he just laughed at me. I told him I need him to check under the bed. So, he picked up the bed skirt and took a quick peek. Um, hello I said you can’t tell from there. He says he does not have the time, to do this since someone would have to drag out everything that is under the bed.


    *Note- this is the exact reason why you should not use your bed as an extra storage place for all other misc. crap in your house.


    It has been a busy week, so no one has had time to check under the bed, to see if there is indeed a mouse living there or not. Hence the fact I havent slept much, for fear a mouse will be crawling in bed with me after I fall asleep.


    I know, you just cannot make shit like this up.
    What to do?
     Other than wait till the weekend
    and do some house cleaning.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/04/under-bed.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive