Thursday, April 1, 2010

HOT Digity DOG

    Why the wiener had to go to the vet.

    ATTENTIONLet me be serious for a moment. I want to talk today about the dangers in pet flea medicine.


    Now one would think if the product is out on the market/shelves that it must be safe right? WRONG


    Animal drugs/flea meds are no different than human drugs. You have to be your pets advocate when dealing with these kinds of things.


    The reason I am so upset is, recently the wiener was out of flea meds. So the sportsman went out and bought some more. He purchased a brand that we have bought before, but like a different version.


    Who knew that you should research your damn animal’s flea meds. For real! No freakin kidding.


    So it’s a Sunday night and we put this crap on my dog. Within 3 hours you can tell something is bothering/irritating him. He kept wandering around, woudln't lay down.


    No, I am not a dog whisperer. But it doesn’t take a freakin rocket scientist to figure out that something is w r o n g. The wiener was acting very agitated, but we don’t really know what the problem was.


    Finally at 2 freakin AM, no shit. My sportsman wakes me up to say that he is going to give the wiener a bath. He thinks that the flea medicine is causing the problem.


    Did I mention that I get up at 5AM during the week? NO? Well I do. I also require at least 9 hours of sleep a day.


    Anyways, the next day the wiener is still acting strange. His back keeps having muscle spasms. So the sportsman looks up on the world wide web, to find out about this brand of flea meds.


    Come to find out it’s not such a good product after all. In fact there were many complaints.

    Problems like foaming at the mouth and even death and yet they are still selling it. What the hell???


    So the wiener gets to take a trip to the vet. Just so we can make sure there is nothing wrong with him that maybe we over looked.


    I am here to report that the wiener “Rufus” has recovered and doing great. What a close call.


    So please people if you have pets, check out there meds and flea products before hand. Just like human meds they can change the ingredients and don’t have to post it.


    I say, It doesnt hurt to put in a little extra effort to make sure your pet(s) are safe.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/04/hot-digity-dog.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive