Friday, October 1, 2010

First kiss, and then some

    Recently I was reading a blog and it made me think about a particular childhood experience-memory.



    I think this exact experience may be why I am so particular about being kissed. Kissing is a big deal folks. Not everyone can do it, and do it right.


    So anyways, I was only in 5th grade.
    Yes,Oh so young.
    The first time I was kissed by a b o y.
    Funny I don’t remember his name, however I do remember the experience.

    I also remember where he lived,which was in my neighborhood at that time.


    Back in those days we ran the neighborhood till the sun went down. Those were the best summers of my life. Just running wild not a freakin worry in the world.


    Now I have always been very aware of boys.
    I also have always had lots of male friends . I think it’s just something about my personality of being so open minded about shit. As a norm people don't need to filter what they say to me.
    I wasn’t your typical girl.
    I’m still not your typical girl.
    So anyways, my first kiss. I can still remember the taste of his mouth. yum yum.
    The smell of his breath.
    The smell of his skin.
    He was an amazing kisser.
    At least that is how I remember it. (so we will go with that)


    WE were in his basement/bed room. I think he was a friend’s older brother. If I remember right. I don’t think there were any parents home at the time. I remember the rush of emotions I felt. About just being in a boys bedroom. Kinda a little scary but also like I was really freakin special. Like he chose me to be there with him.
    I should of known better, that all boys make girls feel like they are "special" to get what they want. (topic for another time)


    Of course since I was only in 5th grade at the time, what did I really know about boys. Funny how after all this time I still remember this ONE boy. The f i r s t boy.
    Now I am sure some of you are thinking, no parents home, maybe a little somethin somethin went on.
    Um, hell no! I wasn't that stupid.


    I would have never guessed that in my furture there would be many more men that I would eventually kiss and compare to this one boy.


    I think self-conciously I have always held every boy/man up to the standards of this one boy. I have forever been looking for that same taste and smell. In every man that I have kissed.


    There have been a couple of times that I have come across a similar taste. yummy!
    Not the exactly the same. But similar, and it drove me crazy. It sent chills down my spine and made me excited immediately. It made me remember all over again.


    The “guy” I have spoken about lately, well he is one of the very few that has that familiar taste.


    Maybe that is why it is so hard to end it with him. Seems silly to not want to end something because of a kiss. You ask where are your morals. You know I don’t fucking know. Lost somewhere. In that damn kiss.


    I am a big believer that a kiss can be more powerfull that having sex. Wouldn’t you agree? It is a deeply personal thing.
    To share your saliva with another.


    So I am thinking that maybe that is why I am so anal about kissing someone. I don’t just kiss anyone. And if you’re terrible there won't be a 2nd kiss.
    Even the sportsman is fully aware of my analness of kissing.


    What a sweet trip back down memory lane, I think sometimes it’s nice to take a break from reality and remember the carefree days of just being a kid.

    Don’t cha think?Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/10/first-kiss-and-then-some.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment