Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Touche



    By taking the high road, there is a certain calm that has come over me.


    As I take a deep breath and let all the bad shit out.
    I am free.
    I no longer have to deal with “it”.
    I am a better person because of my choice.


    I am free of the “badness” and it is a good/great/awesome freakin feeling.


    Now, I don’t normally quote religious types of things  here (not that I'm not a religious person but but I do realize that not everyone is and just cause I choose a certain way of life doesnt mean everyone shares in my lifestyle choice) but I felt this was appropriate.

    7 things that God hates;
    1) A proud look,
    (2) a lying tongue,
    (3) hands that shed innocent blood,
    (4) a heart that devises wicked imaginations,
    (5) feet that are swift in running to mischief,
    (6) a false witness who speaks lies, and
    (7) one who sows discord among brethren.


    I am a firm believer of these.
    I’ll end it with, the definition of the word Touche :
    -an acknowledgment that a scoring hit has been made in a fencing competition;
    -Used to acknowledge a hit in fencing or a successful criticism or an effective point in argument;


    My use of this word today is, Enjoy it now, cause it won’t last. What goes around comes around.
    You may think your witty now, but it will come back to bite you in the ass.
    Mark my words.
    God will see to it.
    Just you wait and see.


    I am sure glad that I have him on my side.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/10/touche.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment