Saturday, October 16, 2010

Till I Collapse











    Cause sometimes you feel tired,

    feel weak, and when you feel weak,
    you feel like you wanna just give up.

    But you gotta search within you,
    you gotta find that inner strength
    and just pull that shit out of you
    and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter,
    no matter how bad you wanna
    just fall flat on your face and collapse.


    I will not fall,
    I will stand tall


    This is your moment
    and every single minute you spend trying to hold onto it
    cause you may never get it again.
    So while you’re in it try to get as much shit as you can
    and when your run is over just admit when its at its end.
    Cause I'm at the end of my wits with half this shit that gets in.


    These are just some of the lyrics from a really cool song, called “Till I collapse” by Eminem & Nate Dogg.

    I find these words to be inspiring.
    I listen to this song a lot when I am running.
    Or dealing with petty shit from people that need to shut the hell up.
    To those people I say “Get a FUCKING life”! Stay out of mine.
    SO, anyways If you haven't heard this song, you should totally check it out.





    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/10/till-i-collapse.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment