Friday, October 15, 2010

Go sell crazy someplace else






    I am too busy for drama.
    I am an adult, and we are not in high school.
    So why then do I have to put up with the crazy drama shit?

    You know what? I freakin DON'T!


    As you, all know I have been dealing with some shit all week, that I originally allowed to piss me off.
    But NOT anymore- I'm taking the HIGH road.FYI
    I work a full time job, I am a parent of two kids, I volunteer at the soup kitchen for my church on the weekends, I help out my mother who lives alone during the week/weekend and my son also plays on a competitive soccer team in the off season of H.S.
    So basically I am freakin busy. ALL THE TIME.
    I barely have the time to work on my relathioship with my sportsman.


    Did I mention that with my lupus the last thing in the world I need is stress.
    It is horribly bad for my health.
    You know stress can kill a person.

    That is why I try and make time to blog, it helps to remove stress from my life.
    It is totally for health purposes.
    You know everyone has their "thing", to help them cope in life. Well this is mine.


    What I won’t make time for is freakin drama-crazies.


    If I have any free time, it will be spent on something well deserving of my time.


    Now I have prayed on this “issue of craziness” all week.


    And the conclusion I have come to is that I just need to remove myself from the “crazy”.


    That is the best thing, the most adult thing to do for myself and my family.


    Believe it or not we are good people.


    And


    We do not deserve to have any added stress to our lives.


    I also wanted to thank all of my kickass blog friends who have been super supportive this week.
    You guys are awesome.
    I owe you one.

    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/10/go-sell-crazy-someplace-else.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment