Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Things I would like to Accomplish before I DIE

    I was thinking the other day that there are several things that I would like to try or become better at. So I decided that I would make a list, not really a “Bucket” list so to speak, just a list of random things that I have thought about. I didn’t set my exectations too high, these are all things that are obtainable.






    So here is my list:

    1. Learn how to whistle with two fingers- So that I can whistle for my team at games.


    2. Become better at reverse cowgirl- Who cant be a little better in bed?


    3. Be able to swim under water for a long distance- I have a fear of being under water.


    4. Learn to ride motor cross.

    5. Learn boxing.


    6. Be a bartender- Great way to meet people.


    7. Run in a 5k.


    8. Drive a race car- I like to go FAST.


    9. Be a vegatarian for a week- but, I still really like m e a t.


    10. Learn to surf- At least stand up on the board.

    Do you have a list of things that you haven't done but would like to try? Its never too late to try.







    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/07/things-i-would-like-to-accomplish.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment