Saturday, July 10, 2010

Happy Birthday SPORTSMAN

    This week is the sportsmans birthday. Now while he is very particular on what money I spend, I will still be purchasing him a gift (something KU for sure) and picking up a cake (I don’t have time to make one, that would be worth eating anyways), and I will take him out to dinner. I can hear his thoughts now cha ching. Worrying about the freakin money.



    Then we are going out with a bunch of his friends to watch roller derby. Sounds like a kickass birthday no?


    I am very excited. I hope that the sportsman for one moment can stop thinking about the cost of things long enough to enjoy it himself.


    He is after all still very young. Definitely too freakin young to be worring about petty things.


    So here is my birthday wish for the sportsman.


    I wish that you would take a moment to enjoy life. Stop Stressing.


    It doesn’t cost a thing to just smile and feel good on the inside.


    Happy Birthday to my Sportsman!!!
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/07/happy-birthday-sportsman.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment