Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sexual Dreamin

    So last night I had this dream. Not sure what I was thinking about when I went to bed, but regardless I wasn’t sleeping well . The dream I had was about a guy from my past. One of the very F E W guys who have broken my heart. It wasn’t a long relationship, but a memorable one.



    I have not thought about him in a very long time. Maybe it’s because I read Christiejolu’s post the other day at Tales from my Head and it made me think of him. So that must of caused me to dream about him right?


    I can’t say that he was the one that got away, cause now I can see that we would have never lasted. However, back then I thought he was all that and a bag of chips. Ha ha ha


    No surprise that the dream was purely a sexual one. That was never an issue with us back then. He is one of only two men that truly helped me come into my own sexuality. Those kind of men are hard to come by.


    And because the dream was amazing it has caused me to drudge up some old feelings. That were better left hidden. It really was more the hurt of being dumped, not so much that I was missing anything special about him. It's not like I was even in love with him.


    Don’t you just freakin hate that!!!!! Sometimes dreams can just suck!


    It made me think though that maybe I should look him up to see what he has been up to in the last 8/9 years. That’s how long it’s been since I have talked to him.


    I know you don’t have to tell me that is a BAD idea.


    Besides, I’m happy with where I am in life right now and my sex life is good  great  awesome.


    So I have decided to leave the past in the past. Doesn’t it just feel  g r e a t  to do the right thing.


    That is my new moto. “leave the past in the past”.



    It’s called a Past for a reason everyone!
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/07/sexual-dreamin.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment