Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I should of been a Dude

    I am beginning to think that I should have been a guy.
    I can appreciate a nice piece of ass. I like fast muscle cars. I even love sports.

    My one down fall is, I do like to cuddle, like no other.

    BUT when its all over at the end of the night. I want your sweet ass to go home.
    I like/enjoy my space and time alone.
    Don't hate me for being honest.


    The difference is, I sooooooo prefer to remember guys when they look good, smell nice, and taste yummy.

    That’s why I don’t like (prefer not to) to live with guys(well really anyone).
    I like/love to visit, hang out, and go places together.
    But..................................
    then at the end of the day everyone needs to go to their own place.

    Ok, maybe a sleep over here and there is ok, but don't get too freakin comfortable.

    Now don’t get me wrong I don’t have a problem with the caring or being romantic part (which most men are lacking in this area).

    I can be v e r y romantic.
    I love to show effection.
    I love to be loved.
    I'm just very selective in who receives my affection is all.
    With my creative mind, you know I can come up with some crazy "romantic" shit.

    I guess I know that I am different. I'm ok with that.
    Not sure if this makes me
     better or worse
    than the average women.

    But I am who I am.
    And I'm not gonna change for just
    anyone.
    and
    you would have to be
     pretty damn special.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-should-of-been-dude.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment