Wednesday, July 7, 2010

BiRtHdAy SHOUT OUT

    So this last week was a birthday for a good friend of mine.
    It was acknowledge with some freakin awesome red velvet cake.
    But I know how as we get older that most would prefer not to celebrate because it means that we a r e getting older.

    I on the other hand, having a disease that has no cure view every birthday as another year alive. yah!
    I may be old but I believe that you are only as old as you feel. So I feel some where around 30.
    I wanted to make sure that I gave a proper shout out to my friend on his birthday, so that he knows how special he is. I want to remind him to live life to the fullest. Never look back with regrets.

    And oh, most of all be happy in the hear and now.


    Also share some of that damn cake man!!!!!

    So heres to another year of good times.

    H a p p y  B i r t h d a y!
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/07/birthday-shout-out.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment