Sunday, July 18, 2010

Life- Death- and Let me just Live my Freakin Life

    It has happened to me again. My health has gotten in the way of me living my life.



    I have to say that it honestly PISSES ME OFF!!!

    More importantly it has gotten in the way of my relationships with others.

    One of the reasons I try not to tell people too about my health or the details of it is because I don’t want to be treated differently.


    You know what I'm freakin talking about. Anytime you have known someone who was sick you worry about them and handle them with delicate hands. You treat them differently.
     You know that you do!!!!

    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/07/life-death-and-let-me-just-live-my.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment