Thursday, July 15, 2010

The new ME- The tattoo

    I have decided with all of the new things that I have been trying out lately, (cause I want to experience everything life has to offer) that maybe I will get a t a t t o o. Yes you heard me right.




    I want to live life to the absoulute freakin fullest people.


    Now I know in the past I have complained about all my daughters tattoos. My only complaint with her has been 1) she was too young to make such a permanent decision and 2) the locations she got her tattoos at were all very visible.


    Not that I had a problem with tattoos in general. I have always been worried that I couldn’t handle pain involved.


    So I called all of my doctors to ask their opinions. To see if with all my allergic reactions to things (due to my freakin health) that I would be ok to get a tattoo. I even got on line and did some research to see if I did have a reaction what would really happen. I mean really how bad could it be?


    Now I am sure that with all that said, you’re wondering what I would get and where I would get it.

    So did I mention that the only person that is on board with this is, my daughter and one of my doctors.


    The sportsman said NO. My mother I am pretty sure is against it, and I have had a couple of friends question if this is the right thing to do with my health and all.


    I say hell yeah!!!!!!

    So I was thinking that I would get the Jesus fish. I was thinking I would put it way down on my ankle.


    The bigger point behind the Jesus fish is similar to the wwjd bracelets. It would serve as a reminder for me to be a better person. To be more like Christ.


    And we all know that I could use a little reminder now and again that I could be a lot better of a person. No?


    So I will let you know and be sure to share photos when I actually go in to get it done. Currently my daughter says she is off work next Wednesday and that we should go.


    Hmmmmmmmm, very tempting.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/07/new-me-tattoo.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment