Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's not me, It must be you


    Has anyone ever said this to you?
    Um, Did you wonder why?

    Oh, sorry most ppl say
    “It’s not You it’s me”.
    Well I don’t tell it like that.
    I guess that makes me “different”.



    I know this is hard for some ppl grasp, that I would be so “matter of fact”. It’s just that I am someone who doesn’t sugar coat things. I don’t try to deliberately hurt someone’s feelings, its just I tell it like it is.
     Isn’t that the definition of being a true friend?

    I only have one friend that is exactly like me. Maybe that is why we were drawn to each other so many years ago. Since we both get “it”. I mean really is it all that nice to lie to someone, just cause your afraid to tell the truth? Why not just get it out there? Aren’t you doing more damage by saying something that just isn’t so?

    I think partly this is due to I am a very seriously impatient person. I think some times a conversation can be sped up( I have a few friends that need just this) in half triple the time, if you just help them along. I don’t try and control the conversation; get real that would be just rude, I just lay it all out there up front so that I don’t have to spend 30 minuets going over and over and over the same crap. This way the person can walk away and do some “alone time” thinking and get back to me when they are ready to face the facts! So you can just see this as Prep work, for the “real” conversation that will follow later.

    I am also really good at giving advice (not taking it, of course), in all areas. I mean lets face It ppl, I have been married 3 times(3rd times a charm), so that makes me automatically a professional in the marriage/relationship department, then there is the fact that I have 2 children(boy & girl) and they turned out somewhat normal, HA! So that makes me qualified in giving out parenting advice. I have 2 dogs (with freakin health issues) so heck I more than have it covered in giving out pet advice. The list just goes on and on and on my friends. In case anyone of you needs some advice, I’ll be glad to help out.

    However, brace yourself.
    What I have to say
    may not be
    what you want to hear,
    but I won’t steer you wrong.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2009/12/it-not-me-it-must-be-you.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive