Tuesday, December 15, 2009

12 Thankfull Things


    Today I heard that familiar song the 12 days of Christmas on the radio, and it made me think. There should be a, 12 things we are thankful for. So today, is exactly 12 days till Christmas. I have decided that I will post a list of the 12





    things I am thankful for.







    I am thankful for;
    1-I have been redeemed and forgiven- Col 1:14
    2-I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me- Phil. 4:13
    3-I have access to God through the Holy Spirit- Eph. 2:18
    4-I am God's child- John 1:12
    5- I am complete in Christ- Col. 2: 10
    6- I am free forever from condemnation- Rom. 8: 1-2
    7-that I was bought for a price- Cor 6:19-20
    8- I have been adopted as God's child-Eph 1:5
    9- I am a personal witness of Christ-Acts 1:8
    10- I am a citizen of Heaven. I am significant-Phil 3:20
    11- I am united with the Lord-1 Cor. 6:17
    12- I am thankful for God, otherwise there wouldn’t be a “me”.

    Remembering, what this time of celebration is really about.

    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2009/12/12-thankfull-things.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive