Thursday, December 3, 2009

Age Appropriate

    Ok, so here’s a touchy subject with me.

    One, I don’t take compliments or criticism very well.
    I like to think I do, but lets be realistic everyone, I do not!

    So I had a “friend” comment the other day that I didn’t dress age appropriate. WFT???? What a jackass! What is that supposed to mean? OMG, are you freakin kidding me? Of course this got me all riled up, I rile easily. The comment was that I dressed like a college student. So what does that mean exactly, that I look like I’m comfortable, or a slob, or a dirty tramp??????

    Did I mention the part where I don’t look 40?

    I mean I certainly don’t belong on that show, you know the one where someone in your family turns you in for dressing like crap and then they(the show) come to your house and go thru your closet and throw all your stuff away. That’s so NOT me!!!!

    I wanna know what’s wrong with my causal fit cords? Is there an age limit on those that I wasn’t aware of?

    I am forty, but that’s not freakin ancient ppl, so what is the age appropriate dress code for a 40 year old? You have to also remember, I am a soccer mom, so there is a lot of running around (well, not literally). Also the company I work for well, somehow I don’t think any of the ppl I work with really cares what I wear, don't ge me wrong there is a dress code. It’s not like I wear jeans, or belly shirts to work. I dress professional, when I need to, and sometimes when I don’t feel well (health issues) I wear my capris or my cords, but I look nice in them. Doesn’t that count for something? Besides, isn’t there a break or something for ppl who have a incurable disease?? If not there sure should be. I mean not everyone can wear those sexy high heels to work everyday. Some of us out there are a little more challenged than others.


    So tell me, what is appropriate dress for a 40 year women?


    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2009/12/age-appropriate.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive