Saturday, December 12, 2009

11 things about me


    I know, who really cares.



    I do!


    I care!


    I love-love-love to read interesting tid bits about ppl.



     I think it’s fascinating to learn the unknown things about the people you read everyday.
    I don’t mean gossip type stuff, but the real things about a person, the things that makes
    them who they are. Honest, I m not the stalker type, just like to read, alot.

    So I thought maybe I would share some things, that you could give two shits about don’t know about me, not that I am all that interesting or even a good writer. Since I am not your typical cookie cutter type, you may or may not enjoy my cooky strangeness.

    -I’m not and have never really been a “kid” person (but I try hard)
    -I skim read
    -“size” does really matter-to me
    -I love surprise parties
    -I have random voted for a president before (politics confuse me)
    -When I was little, I wished the world was one big shower, so
    that I could just walk around naked all day.
    -I tell myself that I am ok with dying, but I’m really not
    -I dated a guy once that had a foot fetish, strangely enough, I kinda liked it.
    -My childhood aspirations were to be a chiropractor (what was I thinking, I have serious germ phobias) my H.S. aspirations were to be an artist/painter. However, neither job is where I ended up.
    -Once upon a time, I would go to bed at night with full make up on, so that my husband would never have to see me looking ugly.
    -My body rejects almost all drugs/medications/vitamins 95% of the time.




    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2009/12/11-things-about-me.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive