Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Powder Donuts

    That’s not really what I’m going to talk about today. I am going to talk about addictions.


    My addictions are powder donuts and starbucks coffee. I drink coffee almost every morning. Which won’t kill me, unless your talking financially. LAMO. or if I dont have it , you might have a stressfull day dealing with me.

    I however have had to cut myself off from the donuts. I work out non-stop and that doesn’t seem to make much of a difference,  if I eat half a package of donuts at 1am(every night). OMG, yes go figure. But I still think about them everyday when I walk by the vending machine.

    BTW, I have tried to cut out coffee, but it's NOT freakin happenin!

    Everyone has an addiction; Some addictions are BAD, some are NOT so bad. But reality is anything that you think you just can’t live without, is probably not all that good for your health..

    Here are some examples of the many forms of addictions.

    You can be addicted to LOVE;

    You can be addicted to DRUGS;

    You can be addicted to FOOD;

    You can be addicted to PAIN;

    You can be addicted to SEX;

    You can be addicted to SMOKING;

    You can be addicted to CLEANING;(I don’t know too many people with this addiction)

    It’s all in how you control it or allow it to control You.

    What is your addiction?Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2009/10/powder-donuts.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment