Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Girlfriends

    There is nothing more important than a good girlfriend. Every working and non-working mom needs one. It is vital for survival in this parenting world.

    They are a must! Everyone should have at least ONE good girlfriend.

    I say it is of great importance for good mental health.


    Top 5 Reasons you should have a girlfriend.

    -Fashion Expertise (so that you don’t walk out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck in the back of your pants);


    -A partner for a drink (or two) after a stressful day work;


    -A companion to Chick Flick movie (that your spouse would never go see);


    -A silent shoulder to cry on (during those super sad moments in life, that only woman get);


    -An ear to listen to, all those nasty thoughts you have about men;

    I have several close girl friends. I don’t know what I would do with out them. I have a “high school” friend that I share old memories with. I have a “sports” friend, who lets me ramble on and on about soccer. I have a “religious” friend who I can discuss God with. I have a “mommy” friend, who helps remind me of how thankful I am that my kids are grown up now (just kidding). I have a “politics” friend, that I can discuss (but still really don’t understand) politics with. I have a “fashion” friend, who keeps me updated with the most recent trends (not that I really dress that way).

    No, these are not all 1 person. But they all have many wonderful qualities. Some of the best moments in my life have been with my best girlfriend.

    So you can see why having someone to share things or bounce things off, is so very important.



    I am a supporter of NATIONAL GIRLFRIENDS DAY!


    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2009/10/girlfriends.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment