Thursday, October 1, 2009

Blah Blah Blah



    Is this universally heard by all men of all ages, when a woman is talking?


    Cause I am pretty sure this is what my husband hears when I ask him to do something around our house. It is also what my son hears when I ask him to take care of something.


    How do we as women get around this “tuning out” of things? I have read many books trying to understand men. Yes, they all say the same thing. WE are different. No freaking duh! I don’t need to read a book to know that. What I need is the secret code to get them to listen to me.
    Is it too crazy of an idea to just have communication? I call it “selective hearing”. I know most women have experienced this with a man/child before. I don’t get it. Do men want women think they are dumb and or lazy?  Sometimes I think it is done deliberately to try and get out of having to help out around the house.

    So I am on a new mission. This one is where I don’t wash anyone’s clothes (but my own of course). I don’t fix anyone’s breakfast and I don’t iron anyone’s clothes. I don’t have to worry about dinner, cause I never fix that anyways. Ha!

    I give it a week before the complaining starts. And then I am going to turn around and say

    “ Blah, Blah , Blah”.Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2009/10/blah-blah-blah.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment