Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fitness

    Are you one of those over achievers at the gym? You know, the one who wear itty bitty outfits to show off your muscles? I am talking men and women. The one that is there for hours exercising?



    Because I’m here to tell you that it just isn’t fair to all the other average people who go there to get their fitness on. Not everyone can go into the frickin gym already fit. For most people the reason you have joined the damn gym is you’re over weight. Am I Right? So there isn’t a chance in hell that you would be caught dead wearing a little skimpy outfit while working out.

    If your anything like me, I go to the gym in a over sized t-shirt, hair pulled up, and no makeup. This isn’t a fashion show people!

    How about all the trainers that stand around. What are they there for? Do they really help? Or do they just cost a bazillion dollars?


    I know your thinking that I have had a bad experience in the gym right? Wrong. I am just very observant. I do spend a great deal of my free time in the gym (6 freakin days a week), there’s lots of time to be observant. Did I say I was observant already? Hmmmmmmmm.

    I do enjoy working out, it is a great stress reliever. But it sure is freakin hard work, and I tell you that it takes a long time to see results(especially if you snack on powder donuts at midnight) serisouly ppl you have to reward yourself sometimes . Some might even get discouraged by not seeing immediate results for all their hard work. That is, until you go to the gym and you see some hot young athletic man.

    Then it makes it all worth it.

    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2009/10/fitness.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment