Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Nipples Tuesday, and NEXT we have Balls to the Wall Wednesday!


    A light went off in my head Friday, on my drive home from work.
    You know it was the start of the kickass holiday weekend.
    I was rockin out to Billy Squire’s song, “The Stroke” (if you have not heard this song before, it’s a freakin must that you check it out right NOW!)


    So this thought came into my head, I have always been a very sexual person. Even way back when.


    I guess I just never really acknowledged it. I will never forget the first time I heard that song. I thought wow, he is awful bold to be talking about his cock in a song like that.
    Everytime from then on when I heard that song I got all tingly inside. Like a super surge of sexual energy.


    So it should be no surprise that even now at 41 I still have a seriously high sex drive. It also explains why I love giving BJ’s so much.


    I just can’t help it.


    Most men would think this is freakin awesome to have a wife that is so into this kinda stuff, however with the sportsman I think it is some what intimidating.
    Which as you know can cause some “issues” in the bedroom.


    So anyways back to why I am so messed up.


    Way back when, I was in junior high and H.S., we were forced as kids to go to church all the time. You know where you dress up in shit clothes you would never be caught dead in and listen to sermons that made you feel damned to hell.


    This was no regular church either, it was a RLDS church. Where I was made to feel d i r t y and BAD, for having these kind of feelings.


    No, I never shared my dirty thoughts with anyone, but just the sermons them self made me feel bad.


    I have went thru most of my life trying to resist my sexual urges because I felt like there was something really wrong with me.
    Like I was not normal.


    Normal freakin people don’t think about this kind of shit all day long. Ok, well guys think about fucking all day long but normal girls do Not!


    So I’ll give you a hint of what life was like in my household as a teen. Not that being forced to go to a church you didn’t even believe in was enough, but to tell someone to shut up was just as bad as the “S” word, or god forbid the “F” word.


    I am damn sure that if my mom read my blog today she would just shit. She would call me a “Potty” mouth.


    So my question to you is, can you help who you are?

    Are you destined to be this person, or should you try and changed to be someone else.

    That someone else that “some” expect you to be.

    and worse yet

    will you go to hell
    if you choose NOT be
    the “someone”
    that your expected to be.

    I know too freakin deep for a Tuesday Morning back to work.
    I promise tomorrow I will be here on a cheerier note.Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/09/nipples-tuesday-and-next-we-have-balls.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment