Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Big Ones- Little Ones

    So over the last 2 months I have lost
     s o m e weight. Ok, so alot of freakin weight.



    But in my own defense I was honestly only going for 5 lbs or so. I was only a little bit over weight (for my height).


    However, I have ended up losing 14lbs. Now I have always gone to the gym, but recently I have started to run. Reason being, I’m trying to get ready for a 5k. I have also modified my eating just a tad. Mostly I quit drinking coffee. (which I soooo freakin miss)


    Anyways, the unfortunate part of all this is you never get to choose where your weight comes off . Now I would prefer that my fat fall off my ASS, and my thunder thighs. It is no freakin surprise, that is NOT where the shit fell off.


    I instead lost alot of it from my boobs.


    Seriously WTF?


    It’s not like I had huge ones to begin with. I really had no room to lose what little I had. The biggest freakin problem is that I lost a whole boob size!!!! I am now a freakin A.


    I have NEVER in my life been a size A.


    Now, I’m not putting down anyone who has small titties. There are some awesome things about having itty bitty titties. Give me a mintue and I will come up with some.
    Ok, heres a couple of reasons.


    - You can fit into any shirt
    - When you run there is nothing to bounce up and down
    - Guys wont be staring at your chest


    Ok so those were some pretty lame reasons. But shit people that's all I got. I am new to the itty bitty tittie club. I just don’t know any real benefits behind not having big boobs.


    I just know that I prefer not to have tiny ones.


    Listen to me, I prefer not to. Like I have a freakin choice at this point. Geez!


    So here I am finally with the body that I want, but no boobies. How depressing is that.


    I now look like a 12 year old girl. Now if I just shave all my vag hair off I can offically pass for a teenager. Lucky me!

    Not so sure the sportsman is into that kinda thing.


    The big problem is I could probably put back on some weight and be fine and get some of my boobs back


    But, the B I G b u t………………………………….


    I am so obsessed with working out now that I feel guilty to even take one day off to rest. Yes, it is a mental thing.


    You don’t freakin have to tell me how bad that is.


    I know! The sportsman and others tell me every day.


    So I am open for suggestions. On how to get this under control. Before it becomes out of control.


    Anyone?
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/09/big-ones-little-ones.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment