Sunday, May 1, 2011

Addicted to B L O G S

    Everyone has an
    a d d i c t i o n,
    of some sort.
    Well hell,  maybe even more than one.

    Ok, so maybe I'm the only one that has more than one freakin Addiction.
    Whatever!

    Where was I ? 
    Oh, yes in the last couple of weeks I haven't really read hardly any blog.
    and

    it makes me feel bad. Horrible really.
    I feel like I've fallen out of the loop of whats going on in each of their lives.



    The craziness is I recently looked to see how many blogs I follow.

    You would just freakin die at the number. When I saw it I couldnt believe it myself.
    When I started my blog, I read one person. and I still read her. She inspires me.
    She is an amazingly strong and smart person. I love what she has to say and how she says it.
    She doesn't post as often as she used to but, shes worth checking out.
    So please stop by.


    So back to my NUMBER.
    I am currently following 491 blogs.  Can you say, Holy shit!

    I almost fell out of my chair. Couldn't fucking believe it. So I skimmed thru the list, and sure thing I was following four hundred and ninety one blogs.

    When I mentioned this to the sportsman he was totally not surprised. Cause he already thinks that I spend way too freakin much time, reading or writing blogs.

    Now I didn't say that I actually read ALL of them.
    Some of these blogs the people haven't even posted in months. (makes me kinda sad)
    but I will not stop following them.

    You know why?

    Cause I know at some point they will be back.
    Just like me. Just like I am.

    Sometimes people just have shit that happens.
    Sometimes people just have to take a "time out".
    and
    then when your ready they COME back. Full On.
    and
    I sure the hell don't want to miss that.

    Reality is..............................
    I on average read approximately 20 different blogs a day religiously.

    These are ones that I for whatever reason feel a connection or have things in common with. These are ones that I can totally relate to.

    They make me feel good after I read them. The comfort of knowing that there are others out there living or going thru similar or same things I am.

    and

    as long as they continue to write and post.
    I will be there to read and comment.

    I end this with my most recent tag line.

    "I'll see you when I see you."

    That way its not ever really GoodBye.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/05/addicted-to-b-l-o-g-s.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive